Retail Design Student Awards 2017
Designed to celebrate, encourage and promote the future stars of retail design, Retail Design Student Awards 2017 is set to be a huge successful event.
For 2017, students from six colleges will take part with those from Portsmouth, Kingston, Glasgow, Huddersfield, Manchester and Middlesex, being respectively mentored and supported by:
- Helen Shelley, Creative Director of MWorldwide
- Tim Greenhalgh, Chairman and Chief Creative Officer of FITCH
- David Judge, Creative Executive Director of Start JG
- Ross Hunter, Director of Graven Images
- Lloyd Blakey, Founder and Creative Director, Innovare Design
- Jon Lee, Creative Director, 20.20
Entrants from Portsmouth and Middlesex will work on a live brief from Adidas, those from Kingston and Glasgow will work on a live brief from Majestic Wines, while Manchester and Huddersfield will tackle a brief set by Pret a Manger.
All shortlisted work will displayed at the Retail Design Expo 2016 and the winners will be announced on the first day of the conference.